9.09.2010

First Day of School

Firstday 021
We did it. Our first day of school... well kind of. Today Grace only went in the afternoon, so we got to go together. This was nice to ease her into it. Tomorrow I drop her off in the morning, for her first real day of preschool. I'm not sure how it will go yet. I think she is still getting use to the idea of school. I know once it becomes familiar to her she'll love it, but it's the transition stage that makes her uneasy.

As for me, I think I'm going to like it. The mornings are all ours (well minus the two days Grace has morning school in which case Jackson and I will have some good one on one time). Otherwise we all leave about noon to meet my mom and drop off Jackson. Then Grace and I go to school. Then we will meet my mom to pick up Jackson when school is out around 3:45. If all goes well, we can be home by 4:15. I think the break in the day will be nice for everyone, yet we still have plenty of home time together.

And the job... it's only been one day, but so far, I love it.

No comments: