9.20.2010

The Race Is On

Bread 011

There is a heated competition going on right now between our gardens and winter.

Fallweekend 021

I decided to plant a fall round of crops this year (some of which we planted a little later then we should have even for a fall planting). Spinach, lettuce, carrots, broccoli (this one I know is a real long shot) and peas. I figure it's worth a try (go gardens go). In the very least we should be able to enjoy some lettuce and spinach.

Bread 035

But thankfully we are still pulling things out of the garden from our first planting.

Bread 038

Pumpkins, acorn squash and peppers are still popping up.

Bread 041

And I did spot a small green tomato today too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you guys paint your barn? I love that picture of G and the pumpkins