9.17.2010

The Clothes...

This morning Grace got to pick more herbs from our gardens to bring into school for soup making. She loves doing this.

Grace 007

But that's actually not why I'm blogging. Really this post is about girl clothes. Four year old girl clothes to be precise. I'm a little embarrassed to admit how much I love picking out Grace's outfits in the morning for school. But I mean really, how cute is this.

Grace 004

And, I'm proud to say, I was able buy all her clothes for school (except shoes) at my two favorite thrift shops. For some reason this makes me like the clothes even more I think.

But more importantly (I suppose) is that the girl in these clothes had another very happy day at school today... making soup and new friends.

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Super cute and thrifty...