5.05.2009

Travel Tuesdays - House of Origin



Well I know this probably doesn't technically fall under my Travel Tuesday theme, but I'm going to pretend it does. Ryan kicked us out of the house for a few days so he could work on the floor without any interruptions from small feet. So Grace, Jackson and I packed up and went to my parent's house for the weekend. My sister decided to come make a weekend of it too, which made Grace ecstatic (Grammie and Papa and aunty Katie all under one roof, what could be better). And really what could be better. It's always nice with two little ones to have extra hands around (especially hands that love my kids) and so nice to be able to spend some quality time with my family. There really is something to be said for "going home". There's nothing quite like it really. Kind of like wrapping yourself in a nice warm blanket... pure comfort.

The picture above is of some treasures aunty Katie brought back for Grace from her latest trip. (See, I did manage to fit travel in here somehow.)

No comments: