5.04.2009

Picture Day









I'm not a big fan of the planny, posy type pictures. However, Mother's Day is coming up and both the Grandmas (and Great Grandma) have been asking for some new pictures. For some reason I just can't seem to bring myself to force my kids into a professional studio. Just the thought of bringing them in to get their pictures taken conjures up images of tears, frustrations, and a lot of sweating. So today we curled hair and wore cute (matching) clothes and attempted to take some framable photos. I did have to do a little bribery at first with some dates (the food not the appointment) since taking pictures is not high on Grace's list. Eventually she got into it thought... and between the fifty pictures I took there do seem to be a few cute ones that I think will make great gifts.

No comments: