5.25.2009

Jackson and Mama Time




Well really what the title should read is Jackson and Mama and Grandma and Grandpa time. We went to stay at my parent's house this weekend while Grace and Ryan were up north. It was a nice relaxing couple of days and Jackson really enjoyed having everyone to himself. And the big moment of the weekend- he took his first step. It is amazing how even the second time around it's still so exciting. I can't stop thinking about it actually. Over the next few months so much will change for him. Toddling, then walking, then running. Running. I can't imagine running right now. But so soon.
Anyway, it was great to spend some alone time with Jackson... for me too. There were picnics, swinging, piano time, walks, and even some sewing time for me. A perfect weekend.



No comments: