5.26.2009

Back Together Again... In Our New Clothes



After spending many more hours on Grace's quilt this weekend and still not having a finished product, I decided I needed to make some things that I could actually complete. So, Jackson got two new pairs of long shorts, and Grace capris and a skirt. All a lot of fun to make, and fairly easy. I am still learning though, and each one got a little better as I went along.

It was so great to have Grace back, and the reunion between the two of them was very cute (well for the first hour anyway). They really did miss each other. I asked Grace what the best part of being up north was. "The tractor rides!" she said without hesitating. "Really? Even better then swimming and fishing?" I asked. She thought for a moment, "Actually the best part was having special time with just daddy and me." (kids really are smarter then we give them credit for)

Well that about sums it up... I think we all had a good weekend in our own little way.



No comments: