5.08.2009

Support


It's kind of been a crazy week. Not bad crazy, just busy crazy. And at times like this it really makes me appreciate the support I have in my life.

1. My mom
My mom came out today to watch the kids again. She was just here yesterday almost all day and then this morning I got a call from her asking if I could use a hand again. The amazing thing is, I rarely even have to ask, somehow she just knows when I'm in need of help. Sometimes I don't know how I'd do it without her.

2. My sister
Then today as I'm going about my busyness in a cloudy haze, out of the mailbox came the most wonderful card from my sister that stopped me right in my tracks. A Mother's Day card filled with some of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me. Of course it is far more praise then I ever deserve but nonetheless I drank in every word. And those little words carried me through the rest of the day... and I'm sure will carry me through many more.

And as if all that weren't enough, for the past few days I've had the privilege of gazing upon our two glorious rhododendron bushes that have bloomed to perfection.

Yes, I am a lucky lady indeed.

No comments: