5.27.2009

Stranded


Life has been pretty uneventful around here for the past few days, which has been quite nice. My car is in the shop until Friday so we are stranded at home. Again, I don't mind. I kind of even like it. Forced to not have to go anywhere all day means no "getting ready", or going potty one last time, packing a diaper bag, or buckling kids in car seats. It means there are a lot of things I simply can't put on my to do list. So what did make our list today was dancing (a lot... to that song "Say Hey I Love You", great dancing song), playing the game Princess and the Pea, and playing outside (even though it was a wee bit chilly). And we played upstairs a lot today, which really has the wheels turning for me. I need to do a better job with the space up there. It could be so much better...stay tuned.

No comments: