4.14.2009

Travel Tuesdays- New Zealand








I can remember so vividly stepping off the plane in New Zealand... so early in the morning it was still dark, and already I was in love. It smelled different, the air felt different... and I could tell, even through the dark night, it was beautiful. There were so many wonderful memories from this trip; dancing all night in that silly bar, the night spent on that small ship, skydiving and screaming my lungs out, hostels in all their glory, meeting other travelers from other countries. But perhaps the most special thing about it for me was that it was my first real experience of the world. My first exposure to the kaleidoscope of adventures one can have on this great planet of ours. And it was in this tiny little country that my love of travel was truly born.

No comments: