4.13.2009

Eastermade






This Easter I had uncharacteristically planned (and planned with enough time) to make some gifts- a needle felted ball for Jackson and bluebird for Grace. But then I had a last minute idea(in a more unplanned me sort of way), I wanted to make Grace a library bag. Every time we go to the library I'm always thinking how a bag just for her books would be so handy. I had just enough time the night before we were suppose to leave for my parents to make it. I have had that fabric for awhile and have just been waiting for the perfect something to make with it. And being the bag lady Grace is, I was pretty confident, I would be putting it to good use.

These homemade goodies along with a few treats and some adorable books I found at one of my favorite stores and I pretty much had two filled Easter baskets. And I have say... I think I might have had as much fun putting them together as they did finding them.

No comments: