4.02.2009

Nature Table





Here is our spring tree and nature table that Grace and I have been working so hard on over the last few weeks, finally finished. The table will be a permanent spot in our home that we can change seasonally or as we like. This was the first time I have ever decorated eggs like this and it was so much fun. Grace was so precise and intentional as she carefully decoupaged each piece of tissue paper on the eggs. The birds I cut out of coffee filters and then we painted them with watercolors. All of the other little things on the table are pieces that one or both of us felt represented spring in some way. I am excited to have created this special place in our home. I can tell Grace is going to have a lot of fun with it too. Today before we went on our walk she was gathering all sorts of things that will be "perfect" for our table. Love that.

No comments: