4.28.2009

Travel Tuesday- Road Trip








Back when we were in college, Ryan and I (and our dog Cooper) spent a couple weeks one summer on a road trip. The three of us and our trusty tent made our way through six states and five national parks. It might have been because we spent so much time hiking in nature, but whenever I think of this trip I can't help but feel peaceful. Every memory I have seems to involve being surrounded by fresh air, clean clear water, and blue sky. One of my favorite memories was watching the sunset, which we did every night from a new location. In fact we enjoyed it so much that for awhile even after we came home we made a point to watch the sunset together.

It is so fun to reminisce about our pre-marriage/children days together. Our lives were so different then. I feel so thankful to have shared such rich experiences in those early years of our relationship.

No comments: