12.04.2008

Full


Today I am having this overwhelming feeling of intense gratitude for everything I have in my life right now. As Grace and I were sitting at the table eating our lunch, and I was watching the big white snowflakes falling, and listening to Christmas music, and holding my healthy baby boy, I felt so completely... full. Just full and filling over with gratitude and joy. And I keep having flashbacks to last year at this time when so much was going in my life, cancerous tumors, financial hardships, and now just a year later...this. I love this. I know nothing ever stays the same, good or bad. "This too shall pass" is something always playing in the back of my head, but for today and all of the days ahead, where I just get to simply enjoy these moments of bliss... to the heavens I will continue to say, from the bottom of my heart... thank you.

No comments: