12.19.2008

Christmas Preperations Take 2


Geeez. I'm having one of those days. One of those days where the mom who normally is present to mother our children has apparently stepped out (maybe for a vacation, I'm not sure). Anyway, some new short-fusey, irritable, impatient mom has taken over. I'm really not a fan of this lady at all! Plus it's Christmas, my faaaavorite time of year, which is why I should be in a splendid mood. But I'm not. And what's really dumb is that I think I'm letting my "Christmas to do list" drag me down. How ridiculous is that? I should just throw it away then because if I can't be happy while I'm buying or making gifts then what's the point anyway? Okay from here on out I'm going to make an attitude adjustment. I'm now aware of the problem and I'm ready for some happy holiday spirits. Let's try this again...

No comments: