12.21.2008

Gifts



Well not to many handmade things this year but I did have time for a few. Grace and I made the soy candles together, they are her gifts to grandmas and aunts. The felt balls were harder then I thought, though once I got the pattern right they turned out pretty good (the first one is more of a pumpkin shaped ball). I kind of love them. The pattern was a free one that I must remember where I found?

I pretty much spent the entire day cleaning and preparing. Grace's birthday is tomorrow. I can't believe she's going to be three, that just seems so old. And then the Christmas festivities begin. My list today (which I can happily say I crossed everything off) was actually quite enjoyable:
Finish making candles
Bake cupcakes
5 loads of laundry
Finish baby ball
Vacuum everywhere
Clean and pick up
And now I am sitting in a very clean house with stacks of folded laundry and finished gifts waiting to be wrapped. A nice way to go to bed I must say.

No comments: