12.06.2008

Baking


I had this great morning yesterday that I just really want to remember. Grace was in a really good mood (with all of the changes that have happened in our life lately I've grown accustom to some wild mood swings). After I put Jackson down for his morning nap Grace and I had the best time making muffins. It was a fresh new activity (I'm pretty tired of "okay mama, let's pretend you're the baby and I'm the mama") that had us both excited and in good spirits. When they were finished we sat and listened to Christmas music as we enjoyed our hot apple cinnimon muffins together. It was only a few months ago that I tried making a pie with her without much success. It is amazing how fast she changes and is suddenly ready for something that it seems like only minutes earlier she wasn't. Anyway, I definately have found a new hobby for us!

No comments: