11.02.2010

Moving Right Along...

Frost 003

As I figured out last year since I am able to get into the holiday spirit so early, that gives me over two months to feel festive. Not necessarily in a Santa Claus jingle bells sort of way (though that does come too- and very soon). But definitely in a happily anticipating all the celebrating and family moments that are just ahead sort of way.

Frost 007

And since we are hosting Thanksgiving again this year, it is probably time to start planning.

Planning 003

A few things I am thinking about so far...

~Homemade pull apart dinner rolls
~Old fashioned bread stuffing (not sure if Ryan will go for this though)
~Next day turkey panini (for day two)

Yes, I do love planning. Especially for a holiday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take a picture of your kitchen chalkboard I want one - did you make it or find it somewhere???

amy said...

I remade a mirror into a chalkboard! I'll post it...