11.17.2010

The Countdown Has Begun

Moreplanning 003
(the only downfall of my new chalkboard is that it doesn't have spell-check... don't look too closely at my spelling)

We are really starting to get excited around here for the big day. (Not sure too many other people refer to Thanksgiving as the big day...). I think I enjoy the planning and preparing part as much as I do the actual day.

My week...
Thursday- Katie is coming over for an official Thanksgiving planning meeting.
Friday- Clean, clean, clean. (Friday night the Holiday Fair)
Saturday- (More Holiday Fair) More cleaning.
Sunday- Clean (yes there will still be more to clean) and bake (also fireplace officially going in)
Monday- Grocery shopping and pick up turkey.
Tuesday- (My Mom's birthday) start decorating, brine turkey
Wednesday- Iron table cloths, napkins. Get "guest rooms" ready. Go get Christmas tree.
Thursday- Thanksgiving. Cook. Eat. Enjoy my family.

No comments: