2.19.2013

003

006

Oh my what a lot of ups and downs today brought.  Grace is home on break for the week from school which has been fun but was somewhat challenging today.  And Nora has been protesting her naps over the last two days which means I walked around with a cranky baby on my hip for most of the day.  There was this one really good moment though, right before dinner when all three were playing "ship" so nicely together in the playroom.  So cute.  I'll keep that one.  Oh and the one where we snuggled and read together on the couch.  Oh and the moments from the pictures up there from this morning (Jackson watching Grace "tell a story" and Nora playing with and trying to put on her tights).  The rest I will remedy with the nice big bowl of ice cream I am about to eat.

No comments: