1.23.2018

Snow Days

IMG_7209

IMG_7211

IMG_7195

IMG_7192

IMG_7177

IMG_7196

IMG_7199

IMG_7174

Remember going out in the morning the day after a blizzard?  On a snow day?!  After the plow had come?  Those are some of my best winter memories.  This is actually snow day number two for us.  Other than worrying about Ryan driving home yesterday early afternoon it's been the best couple days.  I don't think I've talked about Grace starting school, but Grace started school after Christmas break at a new charter school.  She is really enjoying it and it has seemed to be a really great fit for her.  That being said it has been very fun to have her home for a couple of bonus days.  Seeing the three of them jumping up and down when the plow came was one of my favorite moments today.  Well that and when I got to go outside myself.  It was just so beautiful.

No comments: