1.07.2018

Four Months Old and Weekend Highlights

IMG_6879

IMG_6876

IMG_6864

IMG_6861

IMG_6869

IMG_6860

~ On Friday Iyla was 4 months old.  That's 1/3 of a year.  It's very strange because it feels both like she just got here but also that she's always been here.

~ Ryan and I watched TWO movies this weekend.  Lion- SO good.  I read the book last year which was also amazing and I've been waiting to see the movie.  We also watched (finishing tonight) This is 40.  Good for some laughs.  I actually found myself laughing about it today on more then one occasion.

~ I finally finished Iyla's sweater (above).

~ Reading a huge stack of books with Nora while snuggling in bed.

~ I took a glorious nap with Iyla by the fire last night while Ryan made dinner (this is two highlights I guess).

~ The yummy venison tacos we had for dinner tonight.

~ Making a list of what's for dinner all week and buying ALL the ingredients today.

No comments: