9.16.2012

Sunday Knitting with Grace

20120916_095012

20120916_101827

Today Grace and I started our new weekly tradition of knitting together.  We decided awhile ago that once school started we wanted to do something special together every week just the two of us. Since we both love knitting it sounded like the perfect idea.  My hope is of course that this tradition will continue until she graduates from high school.  However today she informed that she could only promise me the next 6 years because after that she would have too many friends that will want to be with her.  "Well we can maybe continue, but I can't promise it.  I'll just have to see."  At least have a six year contract.  Anyway, today we went into Stillwater to a little coffee shop over looking the river and knitted happily away for an hour.  Afterwords we stopped into our favorite knitting shop to gather ideas for our next projects.  Can't wait until next Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a great idea!