3.03.2012

Random Thoughts

006

~ Wow on the laundry these days.  I'm still getting use to this new amount. 

~ However I am loving that new stack of tiny clothes though each time I fold.

~ Speaking of Nora, she's got a new favorite song.  She really does have good taste.

~ I've been incorporating things like hot dogs into our dinners each week and I'm all the more happier for it at the moment. 

~ The hot dogs are from here which somehow makes me feel like it's more of a real meal.

~ We are getting a new (old) piano tomorrow!  But I'm trying to figure out how it's going to fit in our living room.

~ I'm starting to get really, really excited for gardening season.  And I'm even more excited that I won't be pregnant during it.

~ I'd love to have a spring like this one we had two years ago.  I think I'm starting to get a little spring fever.

~ I'm so in love with our bedroom that is almost finished.  It's so light filled and cozy.  Pictures to come soon.

007

No comments: