3.05.2012

The Piano!

piano 002

piano 006

piano 001

It's here!  These pictures are kind of dark because they were taken in the early morning (which is a great time to play the piano right... good thing we don't have any close neighbors).  It was a bit of a squeeze to fit it in here but after a little rearranging I think it fits perfectly. 
I took piano lessons for 8 years when I was little but unfortunately I probably lost a lot of what I learned.  I'm hoping it comes back with some practice.  And these two are also both excited to start lessons.  I think we'll start this fall for Grace, but maybe wait a few more years for Jackson. 
It is so beautiful too.  A great craig's list find (and gift from my mom).  We are thinking it's around 100 years old... and made right here in Minnesota which is kind of neat.  Now I only need to refinish the piano bench and we'll be all set.

No comments: