12.11.2010

Blizzard = Happiness and Chirstmas Makings

Giftmaking 008

Today we had one of the biggest snowstorms ever... and one of the best snowstorms ever. We were completely stranded at home for the day.

Giftmaking 002

And it was wonderful. We stayed in our pajamas all day... with Christmas music playing and a fire to keep us warm.

Giftmaking 005

We spent almost the entire day making gifts and getting ready for Christmas. I'm not sure I've ever had so much fun while simultaneously being so productive.

Giftmaking 003

We did a lot of sewing and even finished some of those projects.

Giftmaking 014

We made 4 dozen more gingerbread cookies.

Giftmaking 035

And these beautiful beeswax ornaments.

Giftmaking 036

Grace and Jackson took a break to go brave the elements. Ryan and I couldn't believe they lasted as long as they did.

Giftmaking 051

But then they got right back to being little elves.

Giftmaking 021

Now, if I could just order about 10 more blizzards I think I'd be all set.

No comments: