10.28.2010

Bumblebees (and a little whining)

Jackson 007

This week has definitely had it's ups and downs. It was hard coming back to "normal" after our five day weekend. The weather wasn't cooperating much either which didn't help matters. I found myself, on more then one occasion, feeling a little overwhelmed. Sometimes I was able to handle the feeling gracefully. Other times I was not.

In any case, tomorrow is Friday, and also the beginning of another long weekend for us (no work/school on Monday). Besides the fact that I am so ready for the weekend, we also have a lot of fun things planned... a Halloween party with Katie and Kris, a lot of family time, a bonfire, and Halloween of course. I am very much looking forward to it.

Jackson 006

In other news, I think Jackson and Grace have finally decided upon their Halloween costumes. It has changed many times over the last few weeks. As of three days ago, they were set on butterflies. But then they spent three days being butterflies (costumes and all) and have now outgrown that. So... bumblebees is what we seemed to have settled on.

Jackson 004

We'll see if it sticks.

No comments: