4.28.2010

Today...

Goodday 001

was a good day. A Great day. Full of the most wonderful moments... time to watch the ferns uncurl. Time for an unplanned catnap while reading a book. Time to water and smell the flowers.

Goodday 005

This morning, we had the delightful surprise of running into some good friends at the co-op who just moved to the area. Then later we stopped to see Ryan working (he is working very close to home this week) and brought with some scones and juice to share.

Goodday 011

In the afternoon I had time to work in the gardens... and my children played together in the sandbox while I worked... for a long time. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Sunny and 70.

Goodday 012

Ryan came home from work early. I made taco salad for dinner, a family favorite. After dinner, before going outside with the rest of the fam to cut fresh flowers for tomorrow, I enjoyed this great little pocket of time to clean up from the day.

Goodday 020

In hopes of good day part two, I set the table for tomorrow's breakfast. Always a great way to wake up.

No comments: