4.21.2010

Experiment 3: Day 6

tbpark 014

{Experiment 3: Spend a little time (at least 15 to 30 minutes) a day playing with my children. During this time I have to be authentically enjoying myself, and I have to be fully present (not letting my mind wonder to what's next, etc.). I will do this experiment for 7 days and record my observations here on my blog.}

Tonight after Ryan got home from work we packed a dinner and went down to Teddy Bear Park for a picnic and some playground time. It was such a fun evening. Besides the fact that Teddy Bear Park is just simply beautiful, it's also such an imaginative place for kids to play. The highlight probably for both of them though was all the slides... so many sizes and varieties. Definitely a fun midweek adventure.

tbpark 016

tbpark 022

No comments: