2.17.2010

Experiment 2: Day 6

This isn't really day 6. I have been meditating a lot lately, in small doses, whenever I think of it. Unlike my last experiemnt, I am not resisting this one, I absolutely love it.

Sunnysnow 015

But I suppose this is day 6 six of lighting a candle and actaully sitting down with the intention of mediation. And I do love that as well, it just dosn't happen as easily.

Sunnysnow 013

Again today I was filled with gratitude. I feel like I have so much to be thankful for. I am surrounded by gifts... my children getting along so well over the last few days, gardening season coming up (and the fact that we have the land to do it on), the career oportunities that are opening up for me, being able to stay home with my kids, our beautiful home, our health, the sun being out today... the list is endless.

No comments: