1.16.2009

Sister Love





I got to spend some time alone with Jackson today while Grace and Ryan went out ice fishing. It's always nice to be able to give him my undivided attention for a little bit and marvel at all of his latest tricks. Those second babies don't get much of that. But it also made me realize how much he loves Grace. I've never seen anything like it really. I think he actaully started to miss her in that short time (or maybe just got board with me). By the end of the afternoon he was getting a little fussy but the minute she got home he was all smiles. He just stares at her with this grin of anticipation on his face as if he can't wait for the next funny thing she's going to do. And no one can make him laugh like her. It's beautiful really. And knowing the sibling rivalry that is surely ahead, I am enjoying every moment of it.

No comments: