2.11.2012

Today Nora is one month old.  I know in the big picture that's nothing really, but I still can't believe how fast that first month went.  And she's already such a different baby.  Slow down please little Nora.

One month ago today my mom came out (to the hotel) to watch the kids.  This allowed both Ryan and I to go to the house and try and finish some things up so we could finally move home.  Ryan helped the electrician some more with rewiring the electricity and painted the newly finished ceiling in our bedroom.  Just as dinner time approached I finished puttting the last coat of paint on.  Ryan decided to stay at the house and keep working while I went back to the hotel for dinner and to get everyone to bed.  Truthfully I was kind of in a funk.  While I had previously been really okay with having the baby and bringing it back to the hotel if need be, but now we were so close to finishing.

No comments: