6.30.2015

Summer Glimpse

009
{Kite flyers}

20150622_132919
{Can you imagine my surprise when I came downstairs to find 200 of these hanging out in my kitchen window.  I bought a praying mantis "egg" to put in the garden but in typical me form I never got around to setting it out there.  Low and behold they hatched anyway.}

008
{Working on her "tangrams"}

012
{Black raspberries are HERE!}

20150628_192938
{Secret beach}

20150628_193223

Ryan worked a lot this weekend, trying to finish up some jobs before we go up North.  So on Sunday we decided to go out to dinner in Afton at this resturant.  The food was really good as always and after a quick pop in at Secret Beach we decided we might have to make this our summer Sunday evening tradition.

Despite the fact that our summer so far has been slow in nature it is moving along at record speed.  Grace and Jackson spend a lot of time playing with the neighborhood kids, often biking off after breakfast.  They come home by noon to eat lunch (on account of their new watches- best purchase ever) and then they're off again.  Other days the whole crew of kids spends the day here.  I appreciate both sides of that coin.  Nora spends most of her days "chasing chickens" or inside playing dolls with her imaginary friends Galla and Gaggy.  Life is good.

No comments: