3.01.2013

Playing with the big kids (and that shelf I made two years ago)

002

Oh does Nora love it when her big brother and sister let her play with them.  It doesn't usually last very long but when it does she is in heaven.

004

001

Even just being in their rooms is a treat.  They of course have much more interesting toys to play with.

008

And while we were in Jackson's room playing this afternoon I realized I've never documented the bookshelf that I made a couple years ago.  Or I guess it was more of a remake then a make... the original trunk came from Santa several years ago.

011

While the trunk was very cute it was also very big and it didn't fit well anywhere in our house.  So a few years ago when Jackson needed a bookshelf for his room I turned it sideways, nailed a board inside and presto- a bookshelf!

015

Probably not the most glamorous bookshelf but pretty cute and very functional.

014

No comments: