3.24.2013

Our Weekend

20130323_131910

The Bad
~ Grace woke up Saturday morning throwing up with the stomach flu
~ Nora's cold came back
~ Saturday night everyone was up a one point for one reason or another
~ We had to cancel all of our weekend plans
~ Spring... where are you...

The Good
~ Friday night (before Grace got sick) we all had a nice evening hike/sap checking adventure.  It was such a beautiful evening, even with the snow.
~ We read a lot of books again this weekend.  Nothing is more fun for me then snuggling up with my kids by the fire and reading a stack of books.
~ I cleaned off our desk.  This is pretty major, it's been messy for at least a year.
~ We cleaned out the chicken coop.  The chicken's asked me to put that on this list as a highlight, they were pretty happy about it.
~ Ryan made me the cutest spice rack for my cutest spice jars.
~ I opened up some windows this weekend.  It felt so good to let some fresh air in the house.
~ Spring... you can't be far away now...

No comments: