4.03.2012

Happiness

20120403_123327

This picture was taken from the second floor of the (amazing) Stillwater library.  Those sunny stained glass windows seemed to be a nice little reminder for me.  A reminder of how happy I was at that moment.  A reminder of how well this day was going.  Unlike the last three days that is. 
Saturday, not so good. 
Sunday worse. 
Monday off to a very rocky start (although the second half was pretty good). 

But today, today was really good.   We spent the whole afternoon at the library.  We read and read and read.  Everyone was in a good mood.  Nora slept in my sling happily the whole time.  Everyone found good books to check out.  It was sunny when we got home.  Grace and Jackson played outside (and got along).  Dinner was yummy.  The kids are now in bed.  And now I'm going to read my new books.

No comments: