4.27.2012

A Few Moments From Our Week

005

012

020

016

004

005

It was a long intense week spent tending to sick kids.  Most notably it got a little scary with Nora as we were sent to Children's hospital on Tuesday night with a horrible cough, high fever, and a disinterest in nursing.  Thankfully all is okay, though I can't help but still feel awful about all the poking and prodding that was done to her.  But she is slowly getting better.  She was smiling and "talking" again tonight so I'm crossing my fingers that it won't be too much longer before this awful cough goes away.  My poor babe.

Despite all this we did mange to fit some goodness in our week.  But I'm too tired to write anymore at the moment so a few pictures will have to do. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sorry
urghh
scary
glad everyone is feeling better!