1.17.2012

6 Days

Ryankitchenandnora 041

"People will tell you so many things, passing on their hindsight and regrets.  Love them when they are little.  Cherish the early days.  I would say it all again, but I'm not sure you can hear it until you reach the other side, open your eyes and let the tears of recognition come.  There is not one piece of life that you can grasp, contain, or keep, not even the life you created and hold right now in your arms"  From the book "Mama Zen" by Karen Maezen Miller (that I am loving right now)

Ryankitchenandnora 032

And so little Nora, I will do my best. 
To live in these fleeting moments. 
To hold you. 
And stare. 
And take in your every breath.

Ryankitchenandnora 034

Because I know that the minute I turn my back, you could emerge into someone new.

No comments: