1.18.2012

For Nora

Ryankitchenandnora 028

Last summer I learned how to knit a baby sweater.  I wish I could say I've mastered something else since then but I haven't.  Instead, I just duplicated that same sweater (half a dozen times).  It is so easy and cute, why move on to something else. 

Ryankitchenandnora 021

And when you end up in a hotel for over two weeks and need something to do... making baby pants to match the sweaters is a great fix (the kitten pants actually were made by Grace with some help from Mama).

Ryankitchenandnora 025

Ryankitchenandnora 031

And yes, I made this outfit before I "knew" I was having a girl (but really I always knew you were a girl Nora).

014

Maybe that's why this outfit is my favorite.  Or maybe it's cause you just look so dang cute in it.

20120118_151350

And it seems like you think so too.

No comments: