12.09.2011

A Little More About the Jams

jams11 001

Last year I started a new tradition with our Advent Calendar (that is still being finished, slowly but surely) where on one of the days they get a new pair of homemade Christmas pajamas. 

jams11 005

The gingerbread jams I made last year were flannel, which they loved the softness of so I wanted to do flannel again.  But then I fell in love with this fabric and so decided to try making some reversible ones that I found here (love her) and put flannel on one side. 

jams11 006

This also allowed me to make them extra long so the cuff folds up, which is pretty cute.  And they should still fit them next year.

jams11 010

For the shirts I just cut out one of those cute little reindeer and sewed it on.

jams11 007

They wore them all day today so I guess they were a hit.

No comments: