11.28.2011

New Spaces- The Kitchen

Thanksgiving11 009

Well of course I didn't finish yet (of course).  It was a lot harder to do then I anticipated (may have helped if I wasn't 18 months pregnant and climbing on counters and such).  But I'm so in love with my new kitchen walls.  The clay was really fun (just labor intensive) to work with and it really is kind of like an art.  Not that it's an art I've mastered yet, but I love how it looks anyway, mistakes and all.

Thanksgiving11 008

It really gives the kitchen a warm and fresh new look.  Of course this is only phase one of the kitchen remodel but the other phases won't happen for a long time I'm sure, which is just fine because I'm very happy with this for now. 

Thanksgiving11 016

Now I just need to finish the second coat of those last two walls.  My goal is to have it done sometime before baby arrives but we'll see.

No comments: