4.08.2011

Much Better

Ahhh, what a difference a day makes. Today was heavenly. My favorite sort of day. Ryan had the day off and it was a beautiful spring day, sunny and warm. We spent the entire day outside working and playing.

agoodday 016
Jackson and I got all the bird feeders filled. (He is my little birder.)

agoodday 009
Found blooming flowers everywhere.

agoodday 018
These two played incredibly well together all day imagining and exploring.

agoodday 006
I spent almost the whole day searching through the woods for rocks and hauling wagon loads of them over to my rock pile. It is amazing how happy I am digging for rocks.

agoodday 003
5 new garden beds completed (the motivation for all my rock hunting).

agoodday 008
And finally. We successfully finished our second batch of mouth wateringly delicious maple syrup... in our new pot.

I am going to bed with a smile on my face tonight.

No comments: