1.13.2011

Where I've Been...

Phew. That's the longest I've been away from here in quite sometime. It was kind of a nice, needed break though. This week we started back to work/school with our first "full" week. We now have a shorter week (only three days) but I have to be at work much earlier so it has been another transition. The week went well though. I think I'm really going to like this new schedule (and I love being a part of the morning kindergarten).

I've also been using a lot of my time over the last few weeks writing... and I could not be happier about that. Ryan has been really supportive in allowing me the time to do it, which I'm so appreciative of.

Other things we've been up to...

011

Planning and planning our gardens (even though I told myself I wasn't going to even look at garden stuff until February)

009

Venturing down to our pond

005

Cleaning the cobwebs (that suddenly popped up everywhere in my kitchen...I started a major cleaning spree here today)

012

Warming up by the fire

013

Still enjoying our new games, puzzles, and art projects we got for Christmas (and a few bonus days here and there with daddy at home)

All and all... a good week.

No comments: