11.06.2009

Grace and Jackson's Room

Theirroom 020

This is pretty much my favorite room in the house right now. It's just so sunny and cheery. Always a place I gravitate to when in need of a dose of happiness.

Theirroom 024

This here... the quilt. Finally, the quilt. The quilt I worked on for over a year. Well in all honesty the quilt ended up becoming the quilts as I changed courses somewhere in there and then ended up coming back around to the original. So now there are two, one finished and one still in the works (for Jackson some day... maybe in another year...).

Theirroom 025

I decided to make it extra thick with two layers of batting, so instead of quilting it (which I've never actually done) I went with buttons. 106 and to be exact.

Theirroom 008

This dream banner I made with some inspiration from this book. It was the perfect addition for that wall I think.

Theirroom 010

The paintings are the ones I made way back when (before I even knew this room existed).

Theirroom 019

And those pillows are the ones Grace and I embroidered together last January.

Theirroom 022

Maybe that's why it feels so uplifting in here, a lot of love went into creating everything in it.

No comments: