2.01.2009

Perfect Day



I always love Sundays because they remind me to slow down a little. And today was just one of those ones that I don't want to forget. I had the opportunity to paint for an hour while Jackson slept and the sounds of Ryan and Grace laughing trailed upstairs. Ryan spent some time chopping wood (for our new wood-burning stove!!) and then Grace went out with him leaving me inside to spend some quality one on one time with Jackson. He is just starting to crawl and it is so much fun to watch. Then both of the kids went down for naps while the two of us got to just hang out and relax- kid free. And this evening there was a living room picnic for dinner... and then I noticed the beautiful blue early night sky and had to go take a few pictures. The color didn't last long before the darkness completely took over but it was so pretty. A perfect ending to a perfect day.

1 comment:

jk said...

What a lovely day! And such beautiful, peaceful photos, Amy. Thank you for sharing them...