2.05.2009

Art





Grace and I have been enjoying some time together in our new art room. Painting, making treasure boxes, and today, collaging. This time has been so good for us to connect, for some reason we have been off over the last few days. And Grace has thoroughly enjoyed creating on a regular basis.

Tomorrow I will post what I've been working on when every one's in bed. For class we had to spend seven days doing art of some kind for an hour a day. It was my favorite assignment I've ever had, and I definately spent more then an hour a day on it. Today is my last day to work on it before class tonight. Can't wait to finish it!

I'm still trying to decide what color (or colors) to paint this room. It needs to be something that inspires and stimulates me. I guess something will come over time. For now I'm just glad to have this space.

No comments: