10.15.2008

From Farm Dreaming to Farmer


Yup, it's official. Papers are signed and we move in on the first of November. It is amazing how this all came together. I do truely feel as though in some way this home was ment to be our fate. A soulmate if you will. It is so funny in life how things can happen and they seem so unfortunate, and then time passes and suddenly they make sense, and as it turns out, weren't unfortunate at all. I just look at our lives and what we've experienced over the last three years and realize that everything has been leading us to right here... to this new home, and this new life. It all seems so obvious now that I can't believe I couldn't see it before. And now that it's here, as with finding your partner in life or giving birth to your children, I can't imagine a life without it. But mostly, I'm just glad that our time together is finally begining. I am head over heals in love, and we haven't even moved in. I am ready to begin. To begin getting to know this new home and life, with all it's beauty, and all it's faults. I am ready to grow into this person who would live this life.

1 comment:

Audra E. said...

congrats on the new house. :)