9.21.2008

Two Years Ago



This day is one of my favorite memories. Grace was nine months old and starting to show such a personality. We were at the park together for a picnic soaking up the beautiful early fall weather. The memory stands out in my mind so clearly because it was one of those rare moments where I was really present with her. Not thinking about anything else, just truly enjoying her company.
Later that night I decided I wanted to start a blog so I could record all of these moments. So I did... only I never wrote in it. For some reason it was too intimidating to me. Fortunately, this summer I discovered some inspiring mothering blogs and recently caught myself thinking how lucky these families are to have all of their wonderful memories in a safe place. I decided that maybe my children could be lucky too.

1 comment:

Audra E. said...

I love that second picture. So precious. :)