1.02.2014

Winter Break

010

016

Aside from me feeling bad for Ryan having to go off to work everyday on such cold mornings, I am finding myself so content with my winter days right now.  We have been particularly lazy here at home while "off" from school, staying in our pajamas all day keeping warm by the fire.  It is so peaceful.  I am even (still) enjoying the cold.  It is fun to have a reason to stay in.  And when we do venture out as we did this evening to surprise Ryan by bringing in armload after armload of wood (usually a job he takes on) I found myself taking in deep breaths of the cold, invigorating air.  It felt refreshing actually.  I came in completely renewed.  Over the next few days I will start to get ready for our lessons which will begin again on Monday.  Until then though I am savoring these moments.

No comments: