1.12.2014

Two

010

011

009

026

014

020

027

036

I'll skip right over the can't believe she's two rambling and right into the I love two.  It might be one of my favorite ages.  Her birthday was a perfect example of why I love it...

~She woke up to her excited siblings scrambling around to finish their gifts.  When she was finally able to open her gifts from us at breakfast she was so genuinely excited about each one, making the cutest ohhs and awhs.

~After breakfast she "helped" me make her pumpkin muffins.  Yes, I officially have another kitchen helper.

~When my dad called (from Las Vegas) to say Happy Birthday he asked if she was having a fun birthday and she said "yes, I am old."

~ All of her party guests got a "nuggle"  (Snuggle)

~ She asked for three helpings of ice cream.

~ She showed everyone how fast she can run now that she's two.

~ She took two baths (to play with her new tub toys Grace and Jackson made her).

~ On Sunday she woke up looking for more presents and wondering when the party would start again.

No comments: